Egalité works with several institutions, agencies and organisations. The links below point to their websites and other useful resources.
Egalité is not responsible for the pages linked below, nor does it necessarily endorse their content.
If you would like to see other links listed here, please contact us.
- ILGA-Europe – The European region of the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association
- The European Parliament’s LGBTI Intergroup
- Transgender Europe (TGEU)
- IGLYO – The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Youth and Student Organisation
- Queer Stagiaires.
- Egalité Survey 2017 – Results. We carried out an internal online consultation to inquire about our members’ situation at work and potential cases of inappropriate behaviour and harassment. The questionnaire was carried out in September and October of 2017 with a total of 141 replies from all EU Institutions and bodies.
- Egalité Survey 2019 – Results. Between 4 November and 5 December 2019, Egalité carried out a survey with a view to providing the EU institutions and Egalité’s Board members with updated data concerning the LGBTI+ staff situation and LGBTI+ colleagues’ feelings regarding the EU institutions as workplaces. We received 290 answers from Egalité members and associates.
Check out Egalité’s Articles of Association.