Join the Pride all around the EU!
- Vienna Pride: 01-18 June 2023
- Sofia Pride: 17 June 2023
- Zagreb Pride: TBC
- Cyprus Pride: 17-27 May 2023
- Prague Pride: 7-13 August 2023
- Copenhagen Pride: 12-20 August 2023
- Baltic Pride Tallinn: 06-11 June 2023
- Helsinki Pride: 26 June – 02 July 2023
- La marche des fiertés de Paris: 25 June 2023
- Berlin Pride: 22 July 2023
- Athens Pride: 10 June 2023
- Budapest Pride: 23 July 2023
- Dublin Pride: 24 June 2023
- Roma Pride: 10 June 2023
- Riga Pride: 03 June 2023
- Vilnius Pride: 01 July 2023
- Luxembourg Pride: 01-09 July 2023
- Malta Europride:07-17 September 2023
- Amsterdam Pride: 01-06 August 2023
- Parada Równości (Equality Parade, Warsaw): 17 June 2023
- Arraial Lisboa Pride: 24 June 2023
- Bucharest Pride: 29 July 2023
- Pride Bratislava: 22 July 2023
- Ljubljana Pride: 17 June 2023
- MADO (Madrid Pride): 23 June – 02 July 2023
- Stockholm Pride: 05 August 2023
Egalité – an association for LGBTI+ staff working within the EU institutions – was set up in 1993 for the purpose of combating any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or sex characteristics. It seeks in particular to ensure that LGBTI+ colleagues (including same-sex couples) are treated without discrimination within EU bodies and institutions, and it also campaigns for LGBTI+ rights in Europe.
Over the years since it came into being, Egalité has achieved a great deal in fields such as the recognition of same-sex marriages and partnerships, the granting of welfare benefits to same-sex couples and the framing of EU legislation to take into account LGBTI+ concerns. Current areas of activity include awareness-raising within the workplace and addressing the needs of ‘rainbow’ families and of LGBTI+ staff working in delegations outside the EU.
Égalité also organises social events for its members.