You are cordially invited to the Workplace Pride Foundation’s 6th Annual International LGBT Inclusion Conference taking place on 15 June, 2012 at the beautiful DeLaMar Theatre in Amsterdam.
The theme of this year’s conference is:
LGBT leadership in the workplace
Building on Workplace Pride’s targeted sectors, we will look at LGBT workplace leadership in both the private and public arenas, engage students and academia, and explore the contribution of civil society. Innovative and thought-provoking workshops will provide ample opportunities for interaction among participants. Topics that will be covered in the conference include:
- What can organizations do to develop future LGBT leaders?
- What is ‘Dutch Design’ in regard to the LGBT workplace?
- Should we be thinking more ‘out of the box‘ when it comes to LGBT leadership in the workplace?
Come join us for Workplace Pride Foundation’s 6th Annual International LGBT Inclusion Conference and become a part of the change that is creating a better workplace for LGBT people.
- Mr. Boris Dittrich: Advocacy Director of the Lesbian Gay Bisexual & Transsexual Rights Program for Human Rights Watch
- Ms. Claudia Brind-Woody: Vice President & Managing Director IBM Intellectual Property & Advanced Technology Licensing
Finally, the Closing Dinner at the Krasnapolsky Hotel on June 15th will feature the first Workplace Pride Leadership Awards Ceremony to honour 4 people and/or organizations for their visible contribution to the inclusion of LGBT people at work.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.